Hmmm... Nice and smooth in front, wrinkly mess in the back. Note to Pixie: learn the sway-back adjustment, STAT. On alterations, what I did do was to slash and add inches widthways to get to my bust measurement. Because the sleeves are in one with the front, this actually makes them longer. Bonus! I then added more inches at the sides to get to my hip measurement, tapering from the waistline. I actually went back and added another half inch there after tissue-fitting, because it still looked like it was going to be tight across the front hem. On the hanger, you can see how dramatically the bottom flares out, but I don't think it's terribly obvious when worn. Despite the fitting issues in back, I think I will still wear this a lot. It's no worse than the RTW garments I already own.
Now, I hope y'all don't mind if I get spammy with some construction pics! My hand sewing is by no means perfect, but this all wound up looking neater than I expected, and I'm quite proud!